Sasa Bukovnik, Resolution Supervisor Digital Driveline Growth Superior Simulation Applied sciences, AVL
Michael Schrottner, Simulation Engineer Software program Providers Superior Simulation Applied sciences, AVL | LinkedIn
Andrzej Zinkiewicz, Simulation Engineer Software program Providers Superior Simulation Applied sciences, AVL | LinkedIn
Can’t attend stay? Register anyway, and we’ll ship you a hyperlink to the slides and a video of the webinar when it’s completed.
Electrified powertrains are versatile in building, extremely advanced and infrequently light-weight, but they function at extremely excessive torque masses. If OEMs and their suppliers are to fulfil these standards, they’ve to totally perceive the dynamic behaviour and NVH response of electrical axles and transmissions. Subsequently, correct simulation is important. AVL EXCITE™ for eAxle now provides unprecedented ease of use for transmission modelling that features the aptitude to generate electromagnetic excitation.
On this free, 60-minute webinar, AVL’s Sasa Bukovnik, Michael Schrottner, and Andrzej Zinkiewicz talk about the corporate’s EXCITE™ multibody dynamics software program answer, which delivers excessive constancy outcomes primarily based on bodily fashions.
Key matters and takeaways:
- Calculate the dynamics, sturdiness, vibration and acoustics of electrified powertrains
- Utilise numerous modelling ranges to allow the consideration of torsional and radial electro-mechanical coupling and the excitation of e-motors
- Lean and environment friendly NVH simulation options for electrical powertrains
- Mechanics and electromagnetics thought-about in a single mannequin as a result of a constant workflow
- On-line demo displaying the workflow