Martin Rothbart, Senior Product Supervisor Vitality & Sustainability, AVL | LinkedIn
Gerhard Schagerl, Product Line Supervisor Knowledge Intelligence, AVL | LinkedIn
Can’t attend stay? Register anyway, and we’ll ship you a hyperlink to the slides and a video of the webinar when it’s completed.
Car-to-grid (V2G) know-how has the potential to rework our power system and positively impression local weather change by higher balancing the electrical grid and introducing extra power from renewable sources. Nevertheless, we should overcome quite a few challenges earlier than V2G can genuinely realise this potential.
On this free, 60-minute webinar, AVL’s Gerhard Schagerl and Martin Rothbart talk about the function V2G is poised to play in the way forward for mobility, the present challenges confronted by stakeholders, and a possible roadmap for the long run.
Key subjects and takeaways:
- V2G stakeholder-oriented enterprise fashions
- Knowledge science approaches to deal with completely different data sources
- Understanding the technical hurdles of V2G
- The impression of V2G on battery ageing
- The impact of V2G on grid stability